“Facilitating others to achieve their potential”
Susanna is an IT & Business Professional with a passion for delivering effectively through a blend of people, project and programme management skills. An experienced coach, who is used to integrating coaching techniques into day to day management of people & teams in order to help them achieve their potential. Experienced in applying a wide range of conventional and not-so conventional tools and techniques to help people achieve better lives, careers and businesses. Coaching and mentoring in a holistic fashion applying Transactional Analysis, and NLP Coaching, techniques as appropriate. Susanna is an experienced coach and mentor, with 35 years’ experience of working within large financial services companies in a variety of environments, ranging from leading award winning customer services functions to implementing high focus and high cost IT changes initiatives.
A Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner and Coach, Transactional Analyst and Change Management expert Susanna is experienced in blending ‘people’ skills with ‘process’ skills and bringing this mix to every assignment she undertakes for the benefit of the individual and the business.
Among her most notable achievements Susanna lists:
- Motivating and managing technical and non-technical staff – both on an individual and team basis
- Developing individuals through effective professional development planning and monitoring
- Defining and delivering major organisational change programmes
- Coaching individuals to achieve their desired outcome
- Nurturing and optimising off-shore operations
- Designing professional development frameworks to reflect the capability needs of the organisation
- Creating job descriptions, development plans and aligned appraisal objectives
- Consulting on Social Media requirements.
If your Coaching or Mentoring requirement is aligned to any of the above challenges then you might choose to speak to Susanna, in particular.
Susanna is a Chartered IT Professional and a Member of the Association of Coaches.
Pricing will be tailored to your specific needs depending on what coaching or mentoring you require. Susanna works effectively with Clients on Skype and over the telephone. Face to Face meetings are also available.
To make contact with Susanna Way, Way More Than
Tel: 07768 298808
Learn more about Susanna: LinkedIn Profile